The Stelvio National Park is a paradise for cyclists, thanks to its routes suitable for everyone.
From June to September, mountain-biking enthusiasts can unleash their desire for adventure and fun in the Stelvio unspoilt nature, pedaling along cycle routes of rare beauty. Those who prefer road bikes, on the other hand, can try their hand at historical challenges and pedal up the Stelvio, Mortirolo, Gavia and Cancano climbs, but also along less demanding routes such as the Foscagno Pass or the ascent to Bormio 2000.
The Miravalle Hotel, a bike hotel in Valdidentro, organizes guided tours, both individual and group, suitable for all levels of preparation. In addition, there are numerous services designed for those wishing to spend an active holiday:
- a workshop equipped for the care and maintenance of the bicycle
- a safe and functional bike depot, where you can store your equipment after a day of outdoor sport
- a bicycle washing service
- maps and routes
- the possibility of shopping at discounted prices, thanks to facilities with a bike shop
- bike hire
- rescue in the event of mechanical failure
- professional and experienced guide
- daily laundry service for sportswear
- deflating sports massages and physiotherapy treatments
- medical assistance
- lunch packet (sandwiches, water, fruit)
- transport service by private jeep with luggage and bike trailer